Well here it is. Our oven. Yes, as you noticed the guts are indeed on the outside of the oven instead of on the inside like they're supposed to be. That's because its broken. So after 2 days of seeing if we could fix it, we finally ordered a new one yesterday. It won't be in until the end of next week though, so please don't come over for dinner until then. I suppose if you think about it the oven is probably the original built with the house, which makes it about 14 years old, so here's to you and your good run ole fireball. In other news I broke my tailbone last week. That is no fun whatsoever. The worst part is that I feel a need to explain to people why I am walking/sitting/standing so funny and really there is no comfortable way of telling people that you broke your bum. Oh well. In about 3-5 more weeks I'll be fine apparently. Until then, don't chase me, I'll cry. That's it for bad news...look forward to the next post, full of holiday events and fun!
3 comments:
I am so sorry that you are hurting. Talk about taking one for the team! Just think about how great the new oven will be. I cannot wait for dinner.
wait, i thought we were coming over for dinner tonight. shoot. i guess we'll have to eat here instead.
how did you break your bum????? we need to get together for dinner and games!
Post a Comment