Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacation 2011 Part 3: San Diego!

The last leg of our trip we went down to San Diego. We actually were about 10 miles away from Mexico before we realized that we had gone too far, but we did eventually make it. We have some very good friends that moved in April, so we went to stay at their house with them for the day and overnight. It was short, but super fun! We went to the beach, then swam in their pool and then went out for a celebratory dinner. By the time we were on the road to come home we were very ready for our fabulous 9 days to end. I still think that the best part of any trip is being back in your own bed.
Here is Aspen with L and G. Honestly I have never seen a better match than these three girls.
Bela and E on their way to bed. What goofers!

1 comment:

Derrick and Angie said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Minus the puking.. I love the pic of Bela I think? during the ride, hilarious! You look fabulouso by the way Mari! XXOO to you all!