
I did it! Here I am before my 10K last Saturday with my running buddy. No, I am not pregnant... it just looks that way standing next to miss skinny. Our run was through the Provo canyon up 3.1 miles and then back 3.1. The event was sponsored by Wasatch Mental Health. Quite fitting really, since I was feeling a bit crazy for having gotten myself into the whole thing. It was 99 degrees that day and we didn't start until 9 am. Surprisingly though it wasn't too hot... perhaps because of the canyon and river. It was a gorgeous run. It makes me want to start trail running if it were more convenient. I was very pleased with how I did and the best part is that its done and I survived!!
6 comments:
You should be so proud of yourself! That is awesome. Wasatch Mental - very very fitting :)
Way to go Marj - so fun to see you running on Canyon Rd - I almost didn't recognize you!
Who is this person in my Marja's little body? I can not believe you. Awesome. What an amazing woman you are. We are totally proud. What's next?
Love MOM
That is totally fabulous you did a 10k! Grats!! I am so proud of you. Hope all is well and I am looking forward to seeing you... -Lisa
all I can say is HOLY MOLY! That is totally awesome, however, I can't help but wonder what didn't inspire you about running with me??? I have fond memories of running up that canyon with Kimmie and Lisa, and then returning to King Henry to our Marja. I am totally impressed, just wish I was there running with you (and skinny like her). Unfortunately I am in no position to run that canyon right now, so I am getting inspired by you!!! Nice job!
Hey, do you think I could get #6564's number? She looks so cute.
Post a Comment