Well, here it is. (Just act surprised when you get your Christmas card with the same photo.) We went to a beautiful place last Saturday in Midway. Its called Cascade Springs. It was so gorgeous with the fall colors and the water and stonework. I'm always excited to see and learn new things about this spectacular state. We had so much fun looking around and exploring while doing this photo shoot. The kids were awesome and most of their pictures were really good. (An added bonus!) When I look at this photo I just can't get over the fact that all four of those beautiful girls are mine! The best part is that Paul is so dang good at the Photoshopping that we can just move some heads and add effects as needed! Here are some others I thought you'd enjoy. (My personal favorite is the che
esy Viol
et one.)


5 comments:
Love, love, love it!!! Great photos.. who knew violet could be such a cheeser. All my baby's pictures are just really really mad. Beautiful family.
Oh, you cute little family, you! Love them. Glad to be an observer of your magic in action.
beautiful shots! We are doing our family shots this weekend with the lovely fall colors. Did you do yours yourself?
I love you family! Such beautiful girls and awesome parents. We miss you terribly. Hope you have a wonderful Fall! Love, Lis
SO CUTE! I love fall pictures and I am jealous that you may even have your christmas card done! Love all your girls. Sara
Post a Comment