I'm a little behind. Here they are, our June happenings:

Apparently we ran out of paper. (Or supervision as the case may be.)

Here is Bela in her dance costume. She was part of the indian dance and man did she have a BALL!!

It's nice to be the biggest so that you can actually reach the animals. She loved petting the animals. If it's something outside then Aspen loves it!

It was very important to Bela that she get this particular pony with the beautiful, long, wavy mane.

I was holding on to Violet, so all I could get was the backside of this lovely beast. Elise thought she was the most grow-up girl ever!

She could not have been happier than to be on that pony!

When it was all over I threw them all in a cage and told people not to feed the animals. =)
2 comments:
Love it! (And them. And you guys.)
Great pictures of what I bet was a wonderful adventure! How fun!!
Post a Comment