Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday Girls

At our house there is a heavy birthday flow in early June. On the 5, 6 and 8 there are birthdays to celebrate. This year we had a 7 year old as well as a 3 year old to throw parties for. And what fun we had! Bela had friends over for a princess party and then we celebrated the next day with family for Violet and Bela's together. It was great fun! Here they are...the birthday girls!Here are the birthday girls with their cake. Violet picked the cake for our family get-together. I thought her choice was very funny, but very appropriate for a newly emerging 3-year old. (I just can't even believe that my baby is 3.)
I normally wouldn't put unflattering pics of myself on here on purpose, but this one cracked me up so much that I had to include it! Clearly I am the most excited about this present. Ha, ha!We had a great time! Thank you so much to everyone for coming and bringing such fun presents and being such wonderful company!

3 comments:

Reynolds said...

You look way more excited than Brian or Tammy or I do. How funny!
Happy Birthday to all!!

The Reynolds said...

I was just laughing at Brian yawning...whoops!

Lisa Mane said...

I wish I were closer. I miss you guys. Have a WONDERFUL holiday!