Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many children do I have really?

First off, you have to know what you are about to watch. You will hear lots of screaming and it will look quite comparable to what you would imagine as someone being tortured. Rest assured, no one was harmed...at least not me. We went to the pool tonight. Paul was awesome with the kids as usual, pretending to be a boat as they all rode him around the pool. To make the ride exciting he would go underwater and unfortunately for him and his goggle-less head, he opened his eyes under the water. When we got home he was stricken with chlorine eyes. I convinced him to let me put eye drops in his eyes. His reaction was so extreme that I secretly got out the video camera to record the eye drops going into the second eye. He had no idea he was being video taped...enjoy!

8 comments:

Jana said...

I am hoping that you are still living once he finds out about this!

Paul said...

I still find it hilarious that it hurt so bad to get that Visine to clear up my eyes.

Lisa Mane said...

Oh my goodness, that made my day. So sorry for your pain Paul. But it was hysterical. Who ran the camera? They did a GRAND job, congrats to them. I hope you have a full recovery, tee hee hee...

Reynolds said...

I needed a good laugh... thank for providing it... he he he

Amanda said...

Absolutely hilarious!! Though, I must say Mari, that reminds me only slightly of the time you "helped" me pierce my ears in high school;-)

Sara said...

Marja I too have a child that I didn't give birth to. I found this out when he had the gout and had to take a day off work. He asked me to prop up his foot with a pillow and get him some hot chocolate and a poptart!!! Although I feel for Paul I am a total wimp when it comes to my eyes too! Sara

Lisa Mane said...

I had to go back and watch this again. It is so funny. I love your additional kid! He is fabulous, I think you should keep him.

Lisa Mane said...

So we had to look this up to show off again. Almost four years old! How are your many children doing Mari?? Love You