Thursday, March 24, 2011

Posing

These pictures were taken a few months ago when Paul was just playing with camera. Violet asked him to take a picture of her. This was the result:Apparently she was not pleased with the result because she asked him to take another one. When he went to snap the picture she said, "no, wait dad, I'm not ready." Then she laid herself out on our bed and said, "ok, I'm ready now." Here she is: The poser. Oh the house of girls. What are we to do?

4 comments:

Jana said...

I would love to see the first picture in sepia, black and white, etc, etc. In a display of four. I think it is a great picture that could be very cool displayed [hey paul will you come and take my picture?]. It is also fun to see her little personality in the second one. What a beautiful girl.

The Reynolds said...

Love it! We all have our personalities, don't we? Cute.

Lisa Mane said...

You have some amazing young women ya'all are raising. I am thrilled to be a part of your wonderful family.

Lloyd Family said...

I love the picture! Isn't it amazing how they all come with their own personalities? They come how they come! Sometimes with some of my kids I think, "Where on earth did they get that?"
Cathy