Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Before and After

Last week I was going through photos of the last little bit and found these two that I never shared. We put in a patio and fire pit last July. Today, when the high is 11, I feel a bit of hope from looking at these pictures. The grass will grow again, the raspberries will bloom and fruit again and by golly we again will eat smores. Everyone is invited!

5 comments:

Lannie said...

What a beautiful job the Reynolds always do. And, you have vision. We're in on the s'mores! Love you guys. MOM

The Reynolds said...

That sod was so much fun to pull out. Hehe. Jk. Turned out very cool.

Jen said...

um... please.... can i come over right now for a s'more? or 4...

Reynolds said...

Yay for summer thoughts and projects well done.

Bojana said...

What a delicious idea:-) And I must admit I really like your patio as well...