These girls were so excited for the first day of school! You can tell that Aspen is going into 5th grade because of that confidence radiating from her. Then there's Elise--so THRILLED to be in 1st grade and finally eat school lunch! She looks so happy. Our Bela was excited, but as you can see from that face there was a certain amount of nervousness too. They loved their first day of school. Everyone gave a favorable report. The most notable was Elise who is our happy-go-lucky, mellow spirit. She said that the first day was great and then proceeded to list the many fun things they did and then added as a side note, "but there was one thing..." She told me that at one point she went to the bathroom and then she got lost. She said that she couldn't find her classroom and she walked around the whole school and finally, "I just decided to sit in a corner and cry." Oh! It just gets me every time I think about it. A teacher saw her and showed her the right place and took her to her classroom and all was well again. Other than that...a spectacular first day of school!


Violet had to get in the fun too. Preschool...here we come!
4 comments:
Oh,poor Elise. At least she listed off a bunch of other really good things... good for her :)
Marja, your girls are looking so pretty and grown up! I can't believe Elise's first day experience! So sad:(
I love the Martin's Cove pictures, what an amazing experience for your family!
Great pictures! What a great baptism story for Bela!
Cathy
Wow! Cool baptism experience! I love the first day of school pics. I have to say I always thought Bella looked so much like Paul but in that picture I see your face Marja! It is so fun to see them all growing up! Hopefullly we will be able to get together again sometime soon.
Post a Comment