Tuesday, November 8, 2011

September Catch Up (Now that it's November)


Eeekk! How do you catch up now? Well here it goes. September was a birthday month. Aspen is now 10! Crazy! She is so darling and getting so grown up too. We had a great time with family, presents and cake. The pictures left a little to be desired, but here she is, just as cute as ever.
Also in September Bela got to go horseback riding with dad and Grandpa Rose. This picture looks like she is being tortured, but really truly she had a great time. Secretly I think she is entering that preteen stage of "I must act bugged". Her horse was Frosty and Paul's was Panda. Apparently Panda was well named...hungry, slow and lazy. They had a great time! And just to prove it, here are a few more.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Better late than never. I'm glad horseback riding was so great for Bela!

Reynolds said...

What fun... love the birthday picture with Ethan looking so thrilled (lol). Catch-up is great. Love seeing what you guys are up to :)