Well, I feel I must explain. As most of you know, I am usually very early with our Christmas cards. I have had a few friends ask me if everything is ok since they haven't received one. Truth be told, the only thing that wasn't ok was the fact that I never got a family picture done, which meant that I never got on the Christmas cards. So, if you haven't received our Christmas card and are wondering what happened, rest assured we still love you! Here is your Christmas card and the photo that would have gone in it if I had done it in October like I usually do. Merry Christmas! We are still around and plugging away. And rest assured that you will be receiving an actual Christmas card next year!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Christmas Card...uh, sort of
Well, I feel I must explain. As most of you know, I am usually very early with our Christmas cards. I have had a few friends ask me if everything is ok since they haven't received one. Truth be told, the only thing that wasn't ok was the fact that I never got a family picture done, which meant that I never got on the Christmas cards. So, if you haven't received our Christmas card and are wondering what happened, rest assured we still love you! Here is your Christmas card and the photo that would have gone in it if I had done it in October like I usually do. Merry Christmas! We are still around and plugging away. And rest assured that you will be receiving an actual Christmas card next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So glad to hear you are all okay:) Reuben said he saw you at the movies today (I was in the restroom) so I knew you at least were all alive!!! Merry Christmas!
A fabulous picture of your beautiful girls. We need one that includes Mari and Paul so we can update the family picture on our fridge!
Love you!
Cute picture! I am glad that we are not the only ones needing a new family picture!
Oh good because I was seriously concerned! Everyone looks adorable and I love Paul sewing with Elise that is the cutest thing in the world to me a man that jumps right in with his daughters interests.
That is such a cute picture. And I was actually not worried. I felt somewhat relieved to know that you actually miss a year once in a while too... (ive missed 2 in a row now!) I love Bella's hair cut. Such cutie girls! I can't wait to get our families together now that we are close!
Post a Comment