So here's a funny story. Bela and Aspen went to visit the orthodontist today. They were so excited. At the end of their visit, they got to spin a wheel and win a prize. Well, Bela won some chap-stick. She was so excited and she and Aspen were reading the ingredients in the chap-stick. Bela read "beeswax" to which Aspen responded: "Gross! Why would they do that?" Marja's response was that its very normal and healthy for your skin to have beeswax on it. Then Aspen replied, "How do they get all the wax? The bees ears are so small!". I love this girl.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Beeswax?
So here's a funny story. Bela and Aspen went to visit the orthodontist today. They were so excited. At the end of their visit, they got to spin a wheel and win a prize. Well, Bela won some chap-stick. She was so excited and she and Aspen were reading the ingredients in the chap-stick. Bela read "beeswax" to which Aspen responded: "Gross! Why would they do that?" Marja's response was that its very normal and healthy for your skin to have beeswax on it. Then Aspen replied, "How do they get all the wax? The bees ears are so small!". I love this girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ha!! thats a keeper of a story for sure.
Love it! Made me smile!
I love your Aspen!!
So, I seem to have misplaced your email address, but I just wanted to wish Marja a very happy birthday today! Hope you have a fabulous day and weekend with your beautiful family!!
xoxo
Melissa
Post a Comment