Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wow...how has it been so long?

I am almost embarrassed that it has been so long since we've put any updates on here.  Eek.  So much has happened.  We had a May birthday, 3 June birthdays, the Strawberry Days parade...I'll stop there.  The rest will have to be for another day.  We love summertime and are feeling a bit sad that it's coming to an end so quickly.  I'll post more of our happenings soon.
Birthday

 Birthday

 Birthday
Birthday
(I was gone for my birthday at a Let's Play Music convention.  Emily and Lily made it the best birthday though!  Complete with cake bites!  (Thanks Emily!)

Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days parade.  Bela got to be with her cheerleading team in the parade.  It was AWESOME!

4 comments:

Jana said...

The pictures are great! It has been a busy summer.

Lannie said...

This is like the summer that wasn't. What beautiful young women live at your house! I love seeing the shot of Bela in the parade. It was hard to see her on the video. We love you all so much! MOM

Lisa Mane said...

Awwww, thanks for sharing your awesome family. Summer is a great time.

Lloyd Family said...

It sounds like you have had a great summer! Bela looked very happy-it made me smile!