Sunday, September 9, 2012

School time!

Well, here we are again!  Another school year has begun!  We had a great summer that for whatever reason felt like the shortest that we've ever had.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe that just means that we weren't ready for school to start this year.  We have been thrilled with our teachers though so far, which is always nice!

As a farewell to summer, here was one of our last picnics.  It just seems crazy to see how old these cute kids are getting.  It's official...I now have all my kiddos in school.  Sniff.




We do love school, but this is how we felt about summer ending.  The good news is, it always comes again in about 9 months.  =)

1 comment:

Lannie said...

This WAS a weird summer. I feel like I missed out on it, too. Great last picnic, though. How we love you all. Thanks for all the dinners and visits. It got me through the summer. Christmas is coming! MOM