I'm on the road to recovery again, with my new titanium wrist. And seven screws. Here are the pics of the plate in my wrist. I'm now the bionic man...you can address me as such. The third picture I highlighted where my break is so you can see. Now let's cross our fingers and hope that nothing else happens this year. NO MORE SURGERY PLEASE!


3 comments:
This couldn't be Elder Reynolds could it. This is Elise Hird, or Sestra Bogle. I hope I'm not intruding, I just ran into your blog from Bojana's, who I ran into from Jennie Blaser (Groberg). I know, I am a horrible blog stalking.
Anyway, you have a beautiful family. I love your daughter's names. :)
I am also glad to know the bionic man lives.
Drop me a line to say hi if you want. www.hirdfam.com
I will try to remember to address you as such. Crossing our fingers for no more surgery and stuff. BTW, thanks for the apricots.
Sorry to hear about your accident . . . but I have to admit, I think it would be hilarious to watch you blogging using only your left hand to "hunt and peck" at the keyboard. LOL
Get well soon.
James
Post a Comment