

Also this month, Aspen finally lost her two front teeth. We were getting concerned because the new teeth started to grow in behind the front two and our dentist said that if in a month the baby teeth hadn't fallen out to give him a call and he would have to extract them. Well, that month was supposed to be up at the beginning of August. We were kind of dragging our feet because we didn't want Aspen to have a bad experience at the dentist and the two front teeth were already loose. Enter Bela.

One evening we were getting ready for dinner and we hear Aspen wailing upstairs. She comes down with her mouth all bloody and screaming that Bela landed on her head and she thinks she lost a tooth. Bela, afraid to get in trouble, was following to see the outcome of her WWF moves and so I took her back up to Aspens room to find the tooth. We eventually found it and by this time mom had Aspen sucking on a wet paper towel and had pulled out the other tooth because it was just hanging there. Then a couple minutes later, I hear Bela upstairs in her room wailing. I went up to check it out and discovered she was panicking because she didn't want to lose any of her teeth. I just reassured her that they would come out when they were ready and no body is going to take her teeth. She finally calmed down enough to come back down, but later was wailing because she then found out Aspen was going to get something from the tooth fairy and she felt bad that she wasn't getting anything. How funny.

Last Monday, me and Aspen and Bela slept out in the tree house. It was a lot of fun but you can see that Dad can't keep his eyes open during the pictures. The flash was just too bright. The girls were great but I still didn't sleep well. It seemed every time I was about to fall asleep I would feel like there was a bug in my hair or the neighbors sprinklers would start up. Even with all that, I wouldn't trade the experience. I am lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful and lovely women.
3 comments:
Super women, indeed. We are glad to be living near enough to be rubbing shoulders with such greatness...
You guys are awesome! The shed looks great. Ethan is missing his two front teeth too. This is a cute age.
We enjoy keeping updated on what you guys are up to.
James and Virginia
Marja is super woman I love that story, I also love the tooth story, Rigdon had the same teeth issues but I Pulled them out myself! poor kid. have a great day love Sara
Post a Comment