
So last Friday, I'm at work struggling through the deeper portions of networking and the internet with my class and I notice I get a new email as the students are sent to complete a practice test. Well, what's this? An email from KSL classified. The subject: Your ad has been approved. Hmmmm. What is Mari up to. I click and open the email to read a quick line saying if I want to view my entry, click here. I go to the classified site and find that Mari is selling sod for free, just come and pick it up. I knew that we had talked about taking some sod out in the front for some garden beds, but did she really get the sod out or do the people come and dig it up themselves. Well, really that doesn't make sense. So I called Mari at lunch to find that wonderwoman has gone and rented a sod cutter, unloaded it by herself, and cut the garden areas out herself. Then she loaded it back in the van and returned it. I think that the guys at ACE rents were so impressed that when she told them she forgot to fill it up with gas, they didn't charge her for it. So by the time I got home from work, someone had already come and picked up the sod. It makes me laugh, but she is really amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment