Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Well here we have another one come and gone. We have plenty of candy to show from it and, unfortunately for me, I love to pick at whatever is sitting around. Do you think I could get rid of it without the kids knowing? Hmmm...

I thought I'd share some highlights from the Halloween fun. This year Aspen decided to be a black cat. Even though her sisters began with ideas of their own, one by one they all decided that they wanted to be just like Aspen for Halloween. This does give me a glimpse into my future and I thank my lucky stars that Aspen is such an obedient, kind person. If they all want to be just like her I have no complaints. I must admit that this has been the easiest year for costumes. Does it get any easier than ears, a tail and a little black eyeliner? I don't think so. You can see that the baby HATED her ears and was more than upset by the 3 seconds that we made her wear them, for photos sake.



I love how each of the personalities come out in one way or another in this photo. Although, Elise isn't usually this tame.

My friend Angie posted this dinner idea on her blog and it sounded so fun! I decided that we needed a Halloween tradition, since we don't have any, and this was the winner. Thanks Ang! Truth be told, the kids were not lovers of the dinner in a pumpkin, but it was actually really good. They did eat it, so they couldn't have hated it that much. I made breadstick bones to eat with it, so they were satisfied. All in all we had a great Halloween. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Bojana said...

Really cute how all the girls decided to be black cats:-) Here kids usually dress up for "pust" (in February or March) and as both girls love cats may sound like a good idea...