
While we were listening to conference with the girls, Violet began to climb into the cabinet. Bela decided to join her. Funny that they were able to fit and that Violet could climb up into that little space.



We put the finishing touches on the basement room last month. I thought maybe I'd post some pictures so that Mom and Dad in Brazil can take a peek.There was a lot of time and work spent on this room and there are a lot of people for us to thank for their help.
Aspen had another soccer game yesterday. The wind chill must have made it somewhere around 20 degrees cold. Aspen was wearing her coat on over her jersey. The funny thing is that jersey's of the team they played against were the same color as Aspen's coat. I can't wait for some nice Spring weather. I just hope that it comes soon.
This last picture is the little nook that we put in under the stairs. On of the walls has sheet metal on it so that it is one large magnet board. The other walls are painted with chalk board paint. This is a fun hide-out for the girls as well.
6 comments:
I think the basement turned out amazing you both ought to be so proud of what you were able to do in such a short time!!! I know that the girls are Love, Love, Loving it. And we love you.
PS. Please don't send mom any guns. She is being pushed over the edge on account of can openers and a maid named Amelia [Bedlia???]
wow...the basement looks great! I love the where the wild things are mural - did you paint that or is it a sticker? I bet the kiddos love it:)
I would send some spring weather to you guys if I could:-)It's just beautiful around here. In kako lepo urejeni kletni prostori, to me vedno preseneča, saj so tu običajno namenjeni bolj shranjevanju hrane... Spring greetings!
I can't believe the happy memories I have of visiting in your basement. Thank you so much for posting these great pics! And the girls in the cupboard made me grin. Tons of Love, Lisa
Wow, great job on your basement, it looks amazing! Do you hire out? Maybe you can come to RI and redo our basement...
HOLY COW I LOVE YOUR BASEMENT! What is that special machine that you made magnets with? And my whole garden produces the way your asparagus does! Love, Sara
Post a Comment