Friday, March 26, 2010

You know it's not going to be a good day when...

As I sit here I'm realizing that there are actually a lot of things that I could type here. You know it's not going to be a good day when...the kids are throwing up all night...one of the girls pees in the heating vent...all of your underwear is dirty...etc. Here's one that happened yesterday. Every morning I go running at 5:30 am. It seems to be the only time that works for me. Yesterday the alarm went off and I was just not feeling the love. Despite wanting to stay in bed and avoid the dark and cold I got up anyway. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, packed on my winter gear, laced up my shoes and headed downstairs. Even though I wasn't quite awake I looked at the clock anyway to see if I needed to hurry to meet my running partner. Turns out the clock said 4:28! I got up an hour early for nothing! UGGGGHHH!!! I tried going back to bed but just laid there awake for 40 minutes. That means, you guessed it, I fell asleep 10 minutes before the alarm went off again. When it went off I got up, did the routine again, headed outside and down the street only to find that my running partner stood me up! I tried going back to bed with no luck. That's twice I was awakened for nothing! So there you have it people. You know it's not going to be a good day when your clock is off an hour and your day begins an hour too early.

2 comments:

Reynolds said...

My condolences. (At this hour I'm not sure if that is spelled correctly...)

Sara said...

that seriously stinks!!! Sara