Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For No Apparent Reason

These were pictures that I took back in March when we had one of the first sunny and warm days of the season. We were ready for church and went in the front to take pictures and look around at the blossoms and emerging spring plants.Bela knows the "pose for the camera" drill. Can you tell?
This just cracks me up. She is such a ham.This girl is my trickiest subject because the smiles are so very artificial. This one turned out true to what it really is. Can you tell how sunny it really was?Our sweet Vi couldn't even open her eyes!Paul was at a meeting during our "photo shoot". A neighbor saw us out taking pictures and offered to snap some of me and the girls together. This picture actually is my favorite because you can tell we're trying so hard to open our eyes and look somewhat "normal" but the faces are so strained! Hmm...that sounds like a very good parallel to my life...ever trying to appear normal. Ha! Well here is the truth people! Maybe that's why I like this picture so much. It's the real deal!

3 comments:

Reynolds said...

Ah, but they look so cute! This must be the only way to make cute Sunday hair last more than an hour - pictures of it!

The Reynolds said...

The pic of Violet being blinded is pretty funny! Too bad the sun hasn't visited lately...

Lisa Mane said...

I believe every home should have hanging on their wall "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL." enough said. And I loved the pictures. Life is life, and it is good. I miss you.