Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 5!

We're not gone...just crazy busy. It must be May. Finally I decided to take a minute and post about Lou's birthday. She turned 5! Who can even believe that she's gotten so old? She's thrilled at the prospect of going to Kindergarten and boy is she ready. I met with her Preschool teacher last week for PT Conferences. She said that Elise will just fly through Kindergarten because she already knows almost everything that she'll learn next year. It's nice to have a teacher that genuinely adores your child. She gets such a kick out of all the singing that Elise does every second of the day that she's asked her to sing a solo part for the Preschool graduation. What a funny girl...I can't wait to hear it!
So here are some highlights from Lou's party. She and her friends jumped on the bouncer,and they had a scavenger hunt,and decorated cupcakes,and of course opened presents.We had a great time! Then we had a party with family and it was just as awesome! Elise and I decorated her cake together, which seemed to be her very favorite part about the whole birthday.We're so glad to have her! She is the funnest, most happy-go-lucky girl. Happy 5 Elise!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I cannot believe that she is 5! How fun that she has a mom that will make her whatever cake she wants. AWESOME!